Made from steel and aluminium it is a well balanced yet strong rack that is designed to be easily flipped back to allow you to take your soft top up or down (no tools required.)
In standard form this rack allows your freedom panels to be removed on your hard top while still enjoying that open air feel. Options include a bolt in sun roof panel for a full length rack, rear ladder, LED light bar mounts and more.
After looking at all the other roof racks on the market, we took the best features of some and improved on the worst features to offer the best rack on the market that allows you to run soft top and hard top.
Flipping the roof rack back only takes 2 minutes and is done with absolutly no tools.
This roof rack ticks all the boxes, features include:
- Front light bar hoop mounts to A Pillars and is made from steel and powder coated texture black (can be sold seperatly.) This roof rack mounts extends much further up the A pillar than others to prevent excessive flexing when loaded up.
- Made from thick 3.2mm steel the front hoop is twice as thick and strong as competitors
- Front hoop can mount LED light bars underneath, or 4 spot lights above, optional brackets supplied for a 50" LED light bar under the top hoop and above the windscreen
- Rear hoop made from steel and supported by roof rack pivot points which house heavy duty 4wd Leaf spring bushes. These bushes soak up all the vibration and movement experience by the rack during heavy off road use or corrigated roads. Designed to move with the vehicle to prevent cracks in the rack.
- Top roof rack made from 6061 Aluminium tube 32mm x 3mm thick
- Roof rack area lined with expanded aluminium mesh which allows even small items to be stored up top.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Steel components are Powder coated in texutre black for long lasting corrosion resistance
- Aluminium components are chromated then Powder coated in texture black for unmatched powder coat adhesion
- Light weight system, with entire kit weighing in at 34kg, with top rack only weighing 13kg (excluding options)
- Fits with all Wrangler soft tops and hard tops
- Folds back in under 2 minutes with no tools
- No drilling installation completely bolt on
- Optional bolt on ladder mount
- Optional LED light bar mounts
- Optional bolt on shovel and axe mounts (quick fists)
- Optional bolt on hi lift jack mount (quick fists)
- Optional full length capabilities (sun roof panel)
- Rated to 125kg dynamic loading
- Rated to 250kg static loading
- Can mount to existing steel rear bumpers, or with added chassis brackets to other aftermarket bumpers and factory plastic bumper ( see options above.) confirmed with the following rear bumpers, Uneek 4x4, Mopar, ARB (old style no tyre swing out) and Kaymar
- Rack works with Safari and AEV snorkels